-->
« PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss Curiosity :)

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentine :)

:) I feel so happy today. 
Well, first of all, it's Valentine's day & he gave me chocolateeeeee. 
Awwwwww. I love you sayang. Thanks for the chocolate. :) 


He came into my class & sat next to me. He wished me happy valentine day & gave me the chocolate. Sooooooooooo cute! ;) He knows what I love to eat yeah. 



Eeee. Happy juga lah hari ni kan. Even though I was sick he still made me smile. Thanks for everything. You made my day sayang. 


Wah. I'm speechless already cause' I'm soooooo sooooo freaking happy today! 


Thanks once again sayang. 
I love you forever Brendan! :) 


<3 <3 xx

Posted by iriscassie at 05:41  

Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (1)
  • November (3)

About Me

My Photo
iriscassie
I'm just an ordinary girl living a whole wonderful life & I'm in love with a guy. He's my all & he's the only one I want. I love you Brendan Atam!
View my complete profile

about cassie

cassie
miri , sarawak
july20
brendan's
 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers