-->
« PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss Curiosity :)

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Today. Tomorrow. The day after. The day before. 
Everything will change. :)


Kadang-kadang sye terfikir, kenape hidup mesti macam ni. Sye teringin juge nak rase ade Daddy slalu di samping sye. Tapi, inilah cubaan dalam hidup :')
Kebanyakkan mase Daddy di rumah dengan anak dye. Sye pun anak dye. Dye tak kisah pun tentang sye. 


It's been 7 years. 7 years without you Daddy is like living without a soul. Why do you need to leave us all? Senyuman sye yang sye selalu beri kat Daddy tu kadang-kadang tak ikhlas. I'm sorry. I've been through horror for 7 years without you! I miss being with you.


I miss jumping in bed every saturday morning & ask you to buy breakfast.
I miss hugging you before I go to bed.
I miss saying good night to you every night.
I miss playing games with you.
I miss it when you make me laugh when I'm sad.
I miss it when you used to buy for me chocolate everytime I'm sick.
I miss eating dinner with you.
I miss washing car with you every sunday like we used to.
I miss you cooking for me lunch & dinner when mummy is not around.
I miss it when you kiss my forehead when I'm asleep.
I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU DADDY! :'(


I just wished I had you back. 
I just wish for a happy family.
I'm wishing that so much. 


XX- your only daughter Cassie.

Posted by iriscassie at 22:11  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (1)
  • November (3)

About Me

My Photo
iriscassie
I'm just an ordinary girl living a whole wonderful life & I'm in love with a guy. He's my all & he's the only one I want. I love you Brendan Atam!
View my complete profile

about cassie

cassie
miri , sarawak
july20
brendan's
 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers