Well , as we all know we can't go back to the past. If we make a mistake then it's time to say sorry or try to make up the mistake you did. Not everyone is perfect. Everyone is different in their own ways. You can't force a person to be you & the other way too. Sometimes life may be hard to go through but take it as a challenge that will make you stronger & braver. People think that most of things we do in life is all correct. No. Not all okey people. We don't need to act like we can do everything. Think wisely. We are who we are. Be yourself & don't give up easily.
What I said above has a lot to do with my life which I knew. Not having a Father's love is very hard to live with especially when you're a girl. If you are a girl you would understand. But sometimes when I think back, I have sufficient love from My Father Above. He's more meaningful to me. It's hard to accept when the someone I loved the most just left me like 'Poooooooooooooof! Now you see me now you don't'. Something like chipsmore. I barely meet my dad. Maybe once a week. Yeahh. I can't do anything about it. But I'm thankful that he makes time for me even though he says he's busy & so on. 10 minutes will do it. Well over all this things. I gain strength, courage & confidence by every experience which I really stop to look fear in the face. I am able to say to myself 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'
Monday, 12 December 2011
You can't go back to the past.
Posted by iriscassie at 18:46
