-->
« PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss Curiosity :)

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Today 11.11.11

Hey bloggie :')

Today last day of school. Well, so upset cause I'm not gonna meet my bff till next year & hopefully next year same class with jajaq. Awhhh. How I'm gonna miss 3A. :( So sad right now. I wish time goes by slowly so that we can enjoy with each other. Besides that, I'm gonna be leaving to Kl for 2 week which means no seeing Brendan for 2 weeks. Gonna miss him the most. I love you Sayanggggg <3 <3 His birthday is right on kkr so gonna buy him lots of presents from Kl ;) hihi. I miss you so much & I don't wanna let you go my angrybird! :D

Posted by iriscassie at 22:30  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • February (2)
  • January (2)
  • December (1)
  • November (3)

About Me

My Photo
iriscassie
I'm just an ordinary girl living a whole wonderful life & I'm in love with a guy. He's my all & he's the only one I want. I love you Brendan Atam!
View my complete profile

about cassie

cassie
miri , sarawak
july20
brendan's
 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers